Ever since I read this post from Alie, I couldn't wait until our toothpaste was running out so I could declare war on my husband. When things started getting down to the nitty gritty, I told him the rules and that the battle had officially begun.
I won by default because my husband suddenly developed "sensitive teeth" necessitating the use of sensitive toothpaste that I honestly don't know why we have opened. When I saw him brushing his teeth and loading up the other toothpaste, I declared myself victor. And he claims he needed to use the special toothpaste, but we all know it's because he was too scared to even attempt to get more toothpaste out of that sucker. He wants a rematch, but we'll have to wait a while for that to happen. In the meantime, Robyn-1 Tyler-0.
Side Note: Turns out, I've lost every single previous toothpaste challenge before. I only know this because my husband recently confided in me that he has no idea where I store the extra toothpaste tubes and hence, always squeezes out as much (or as little) as he can until I go get a new one. . .
Monday, January 30, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I love you, Robyn!! I lost this past war, unfortunately. I was too lazy this time around to fight for it...
ReplyDeletehahaha I love this idea! And that he didn't know where you stored the tubes :) haha love it
ReplyDelete