Thanks to my good friend Alie, I have recently discovered my new favorite blog. Are you ready for it? It's Young House Love, which, I'll admit, sounds like kind of a hippy name. But seriously they are full of great ideas for DIY projects from decorating to painting, to yard work. It's a gold mine for people like me who are decorating challenged and want to make the most out of our small home.
It is from this website that I learned how to refinish furniture, as done with my coffee table, and reupholstered my dining room chairs thanks to this website's wonderful step by step instructions.
I highly recommend it for all of your DIY needs! I have literally spent hours reading up on all sorts of projects we can do, hence the lack of posts. Go check it out!
Thursday, September 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm glad you love it! I love how clever and cute they are as a husband and wife. :)
ReplyDeleteI am in the middle of reupholstering a rocking chair (funny, Sherry JUST did that but I started before her!) and it's been nice to get tips from their site. They are definitely my fav DIY couple.
Robs! You have a blog; I'm pretty excited and miss you so much. Your face brings back memories of Chipman hall! (sorry this comment had nothing whatsoever to do with your post)
ReplyDeleteLove you!