Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Thank You

The other day I was cleaning up and discovered that there 5 piles of get well cards lying around the house. 5! I gathered them all together for a picture, then realized that these were just the cards that are visible. . . I'm sure more have been accidentally thrown away, used as bookmarks, or succumbed to the crack behind the couch.


Thank you everyone for the cards, prayers, facebook messages, and emails. Tyler and I really feel so blessed to have so many concerned friends who are rooting for us. Cancer is scary (even when you're dealing with the most treatable kind with the highest survival rate) but having good friends makes it so much more bearable. We feel so lucky to know the people we know, and while we are far from many friends, we still feel your love and support. Thanks for caring. We will keep you posted on what happens next, for now we wait and hope the radiation did its job. Prayers are definitely needed and appreciated!

P.S. On the plus side, I've discovered that way more than the 9 followers of my blog actually read this little sucker. Who knew?! I feel so loved that people actually want to waste time reading about our ho-hum lives! And I promise, if you follow and comment on my blog, I will feel WAY more loved! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment