That was pretty fun and surprisingly not as claustrophobia inducing as I would have imagined. Next we went into the Egypt exhibit which unfortunately did not allow cameras. So no pictures, but I did see a real mummy! It was so cool to actually see one before my eyes instead of just in textbooks. I felt like Temperance Brennan in the exhibit, trying to decipher what happened to this ancient body.
I also felt at home in the life sciences exhibit which went into detail about the human body and all the cool things it does. They had a giant ear bigger than me that shows how sound waves travel through the ear and to the brain. My camera died at this point, so no pictures either at this point.
Anyway, to all Portlanders who haven't yet been to OMSI, go! We will definitely be returning again.

No comments:
Post a Comment