Saturday, March 12, 2011

Improvement #1

Thanks to everyone's fabulous advice, I'm now getting ideas to tackle the lameness that is my living room. I started off by getting rid of the La-Z Boy recliner and moving it upstairs into the office. I wasn't sure how I'd like it, but I think that it definitely opens the room up a bit and helps to not make it feel cramped. Unfortunately, now I have issues with the office that I fear is taking priority over the living room, and I am once again struck with severe decorator's block. How does one exactly decorate an office when there are stacks of paper crap everywhere? It's the one room I don't even try to organize anymore because I get overwhelmed with all that I need to do in there.

But that's beside the point.

Today we put in horizontal blinds to get rid of the awful vertical ones!
The small random corner window still has verticals but that's because they were out of the small size, so we'll have to wait to install those until later. Doesn't it look a million times better!? Up next, curtains!

No comments:

Post a Comment