Saturday, March 19, 2011

March Madness

March Madness has always been the bane of my existence. No, I'm not one of those crazy people who insists on watching every single game. It is such people that cause me to dread March Madness.

And I happened to marry one of those people.

This year I decided to be more proactive about March Madness and filled out my own bracket, you know, amuse the hub a little bit. I spent all of 10 minutes writing names in based a little on numbers and more on how cool the name sounded/how cool the state is. Turns out however, that I'm doing fairly decent compared to the rest of the Smith family, despite my halfhearted selections. And now I realize that March Madness isn't about basketball at all.

It's about trash talking.

And let me tell you, I can be pretty good at that. Maybe this is something I can get into after all. . .

2 comments:

  1. hahah I love this, so much! It's so you :) haha I love doing the brackets. I do need to work on my trashtalking

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I was the same this year! I have never filled out a bracket before, and just chose the teams based on cool names. And the underdog sometimes.

    I'm doing okay, not great. (My) Tyler says that usually the people who know nothing about sports win (because they don't over think it) so good luck!

    ReplyDelete