But I did make a stocking for Chloe which I think turned out quite cute. I got the idea from this website and couldn't wait to get started. Well, in the interest of keeping things honest, I could wait. I didn't get around to finishing this beauty until Christmas Eve where I was sewing it closed with hot chocolate and Elf. And yet, here it is with January nearly over and I'm finally getting around to blogging about it. Just keepin it real here.
Saturday, January 21, 2012
Stocking
This year I attempted to make Christmas stockings for us. Attempt being the key word. Ours turned out so horribly narrow I could barely fit a tangerine in the toe of the stocking. Embarrassment prevented me from documenting and taking a picture of said stockings. Just take my word for it, they're bad.
But I did make a stocking for Chloe which I think turned out quite cute. I got the idea from this website and couldn't wait to get started. Well, in the interest of keeping things honest, I could wait. I didn't get around to finishing this beauty until Christmas Eve where I was sewing it closed with hot chocolate and Elf. And yet, here it is with January nearly over and I'm finally getting around to blogging about it. Just keepin it real here.
But I did make a stocking for Chloe which I think turned out quite cute. I got the idea from this website and couldn't wait to get started. Well, in the interest of keeping things honest, I could wait. I didn't get around to finishing this beauty until Christmas Eve where I was sewing it closed with hot chocolate and Elf. And yet, here it is with January nearly over and I'm finally getting around to blogging about it. Just keepin it real here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment