Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Sweater Season

It's sweater season again. I'm beyond excited. To celebrate my joy for all things sweaters, I wore the sweater that started my passion, to my first day of work this week. Here is the awkward picture for your viewing pleasure:



Yep, those are my husband's socks on the floor. And take a peek into my open spice cabinet too while you're looking. And basically just look around at everything else in the room but my awkward face.

Side note: those earrings are from my most recent trip to Seattle. . . blog post coming soon.

Additional side note: my butt looks really good in those pants. No picture for your viewing pleasure though. Sorry folks.




2 comments:

  1. Ha ha, I love this post, I love you and I love sweaters! I think I might have been with you when you got that sweater??? Maybe not though...we went shopping too many times for me to remember all the details these days. I miss you...and shopping ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, you most definitely were with me when I bought that! Every time I wear it I am reminded of you and how you corrupted me to Gap sweaters! :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete