Monday, July 18, 2011

Domestic Goddess: Part 2


I made this little beauty when we were waiting to determine if Tyler would need chemo or radiation for additional treatment. That was the worst weekend ever! We kept ourselves very busy that weekend, Tyler painting the trim all through the house, and I worked on this mini project. It was pretty simple. I found a cheap frame at Wal Mart and painted the frame. Then I took the glass that was inside the frame, and spray painted it with chalkboard paint, found at your local Home Depot/Lowe's for $5. Easy peasy. Just spray paint the glass, let it dry, and place in your newly painted frame! Hang wherever you need a chalkboard, and voila! This is Robyn as a Domestic Craft Goddess, which is even more of a rarity than Robyn as a plain old Domestic Goddess. Go make this easy project today!



*Note the freshly painted door upon which this sits. . . Tyler also worked on this door while I was working on this. We have a lot of paint around here. . .

1 comment:

  1. I have been wanting to make one of these for ages! Love it...just like I love you. Oh and sorry I haven't responded to you in so long...have had an interesting few weeks...sorry :(

    ReplyDelete