Friday, August 6, 2010

Summer Break: Day 2

I'm officially done with the summer semester and enjoying the lack of homework/clinical/papers/sleep. For now at least. Yesterday I baked these: and got the recipe here from my best friend's cooking blog. They're like cinnamon rolls, only with an unexpected twist. Very tasty. Highly recommend.

Today I got to do laundry (not so fun, but now I have options when I get dressed) and watch this:
Seriously, the best movie ever. And it's instantly streaming on Netflix! Double awesomeness. Chloe and I just chilled watching it together. Ok, she sat on the laundry I was trying to fold, but it was still cute.

I also got to do this: (except my person is not a black man, but a white female who somewhat resembles me)I played Tyler yesterday and beat him in basketball. Rematch to follow tonight, but don't worry, I've been practicing. He's going down!

Yep. Summer vacation is treating me well. Life without school is good. :)

P.S. My camera battery is charging now so that I can take pictures of our house and (finally) put them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment