Thursday, April 1, 2010

The House

Last week we moved into our first home! I'm still having a hard time believing that all of this is real and happening to me. I feel like a little girl again playing house, only this time it's for real! Some basic info:
  • Built in 2001
  • 1255 square feet
  • 3 bedrooms
  • 2.5 baths
  • 1 block away from church (we didn't know that until we made an offer on the house)
  • 1 car garage
Here are a few pics of the place, but they're from the inspection a while ago. I'll put more up once we're unpacked. . . we've still got loads of boxes hanging around all over the place. But for now, enjoy!

The kitchen
So there's a brand new microwave in this place, but we already have a microwave. Any suggestions for what to do with a second one? Currently it's upstairs next to the popcorn and we have used it twice when we are watching a movie in bed and want a snack.


The master bedroom
I'm so happy about 2 sinks and counter top space!

The walk-in closet :)
So far we've got our bedroom organized, kitchen unpacked (but a lot still on the counters), and an office semi-set up. Once everything looks decent I'll take real pictures, but I'm warning you, it may be a while until we get everything completely put away. . . I've got 9 exams this month.

I love nursing school, I love nursing school, I love nursing school . . .

2 comments:

  1. How exciting Robyn! The house looks fabulous- hope the move went well. Can't wait to see more pics. Love your GUTS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH YOU OWN A HOUSE!!! Neato! :)

    ReplyDelete