This is just a brag moment/look-I-can-be-creative-with-decorations moment. I got this pitcher for my birthday in November. And I absolutely love it. So much so, that I can't put it away. So it has become the centerpiece of our table.
I thought I'd spruce it up a bit and throw in a splash of color. And lemons do the trick. And since Tyler needs more lemons in his diet (to help prevent kidney stones) we will have an abundance of them around here.
What do you guys think? I'm probably behaving like a child with how proud I am of my super simple centerpiece, but I came up with the idea all on my own! No pinterest involved!
Tuesday, March 13, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Ah ah ah look at you! I love this, nice Robyn! I get nowhere in my crafts without Pinterest. I'm quite impressed :)
ReplyDeleteI love the splash of color it adds! :)
ReplyDelete