Saturday, January 15, 2011

15 for 15

15 random facts for January 15th:

1- We purchased an obscene amount of candy canes with the after Christmas sales.

2 - Dinner needs to be cooked tonight, any ideas?

3 - Chloe's 3 tennis balls for Christmas have now diminished to 0.75. She has chewed through two of them just this week and is starting to attack the last one.

4 - I'm sick of cleaning up slobbery tennis ball fuzz.

5 - Due to random fact number 3, we purchased a bone that measures from my elbow to just past my fingertips. And it's about as wide as my forearm too. We'll see how long it lasts.

6 - 105 days until I graduate. Excited? Yes. Plans after that? . . . . . . .

7 - I love the ICU! Or maybe I just love not writing care plans every day, walking up to a patient and completely poking him without feeling like a jerk, or having daily post conference.

8 - From my extensive experience in the ICU (not), I've concluded about half of the patients end up there by some freak accident that is completely not their fault.

9 - My time in the ICU has taught me that I never want to leave my house again.

10 - Then I look at how dirty my house is and I want to be anywhere but home.

11 - Pink lady apples and blueberries are my favorite fruits right now. But that may just be because they were on sale.

12 - There is always room in my freezer for tater tots.

13 - I'm in charge of New Beginnings for the YW in a few weeks. I should probably get started on that.

14 - I've lived through 2 winters in Oregon and still don't own a pair of rain boots.

15 - Tyler and I are addicted to farkle.

3 comments:

  1. Love your post Robyn! Good to hear how you're doing. Hope things are going well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Farkle is a favorite at my house (meaning the Ginos Family) too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me happy. I have missed hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete