Monday, August 23, 2010

The Bathroom: Part 2

So a while back we redid our master bathroom. Well, we replaced the vanity and redid the flooring. Over my break I had the opportunity to paint the bathroom to finish our work. I have spent countless hours brainstorming wall-towel color combinations that compliment the vanity and the floor. After finally settling on a color, I set to work! Here is the final result:

I am in love with the blue walls (which pick up some of the blue in the flooring) with the cream towels! I feel like I'm stepping out of a Better Homes and Gardens bathroom when I come out of the shower! Now, any suggestions for a shower curtain color?

2 comments:

  1. Do a brown shower curtain! Blue+brown=beautiful and it would go well with everything else in your bathroom too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooee you guys have had major projects! How fun that it's in your OWN house!! And your bathroom looks gorgeous! I second the brown by Chelsea :)

    ReplyDelete